Our Landcare Groups
- Balcombe and Moorooduc Landcare Group
- Devilbend-Hastings Landcare Group
- Dunns Creek Landcare Group
- Main Creek Catchment Landcare Group
- Manton and Stony Creeks Landcare Group
- Merricks-Coolart Catchment Landcare Group
- Mornington Peninsula Koala Conservation Group
- Mornington Peninsula Landcare Network
- Red Hill South Landcare Group
- Sheepwash Creek Catchment Landcare Group
- South West Mornington Peninsula Landcare
- Watson Creek Catchment Landcare Group
- Mornington Peninsula Equine Landcare
- Mornington Peninsula Intrepid Landcare
The Mornington Peninsula Landcare Network is comprised of 12 groups.
Select a group to access their page, including group information, group boundary, direct contact details and registration form.
Please note: The majority of groups are defined by catchment boundaries which are detailed on our ‘Map of Region’ page. Simply click on a catchment area to be taken to the relevant group page. Not defined by catchment boundaries and covering the entire Mornington Peninsula are Mornington Peninsula Koala Conservation and Mornington Peninsula Intrepid Landcare.